Music Banter - View Single Post - Male Gender Roles and How They Specifically Affect Men
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 09:43 PM   #98 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
There is no way that she could develop the same muscle mass that he could. Women's bodies are simply different from men. If they were both at their physical peak, he would be stronger, faster, etc, than she would ever be.
Who's Ceva? I guess WD is talking about Michael Cera? (I thought his name was Michael, mabye it's John) Anyway I think Scarlet Johanson could run rings around Michael Cera.

Even if a guy is muscle-bound, doesn't make him stronger or healthier than some guy who is not. I guess people look out body-builders and hold them up as the pinnacle of health. But some of these guys are on steroids and that stuff can actually do more harm than good. So I don't the point to point out a muscle-bound guy and say he is bigger or stronger.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote