Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 12:22 PM   #2777 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't know if you've already done Torsofuck for the Torture Chamber, or it you'd be willing to switch out their album for something else, but as they're a goregrind band like Exhumed, I'd like to replace their album with Absurd's Asgardsrei (the remastered and expanded version from 2012).

If so, then here's a Youtube link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yZuRPWBbe0
So, if I get this right, you're saying since I found Exhumed hilarious that the other band would not be likely to trouble me, and now you want to change it? Well, I haven't done any Torture Chamber albums yet, as like I said I kind of wanted to do it live (is that still possible via Skype with you or is that out? I don't mind doing all four at once if you're squeezed for time) so you can change if you want, but "remastered and expanded"? Just how expanded? We're not talking Frownland length here, are we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
First of all, I don't think anyone has ever described Electric Wizard as "the slowest Doom Metal imaginable". I imagine you misread what was actually "the heaviest Doom Metal imaginable", which EW are regularly cited as, and especially Dopethrone.

And secondly, it's Michael Amott, not Michael Arnott.

Boom. Schooled.
I'm pretty sure it was slowest, but I'll have to see if I can find the quote again. Also, as to Michael Amott, may I just say, within the spirit of Metal Month III, up yours.