Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 04:51 PM   #34533 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Had a bit of a weird confrontation today.

Was at a diner with my friend. We were sitting by a window next to the parking lot. We see a man smoking a cigarette by his car holding a bottle of chocolate milk. As he's smoking, he just chucks the bottle over his car into a bush and just continues smoking. We all saw it and were pretty pissed he did it. Said stuff like...

"Did he just throw that bottle on the ground?"
"What a jerk?"
*Jokingly* "Want to go outside and beat him up?"
"Why would you do that?"

Turns out his family came in a few minutes before and sat down a few tables away from us. They heard us. Instead of being silently embarrassed, I heard the sea cow of a wife say "Well if you don't like it, go pick it the f*ck up."

We realized who she was and just stayed quiet. No use ruining everybody else's lunch by starting an argument. We got our check a few minutes later and just as we are about to leave the dude walks in and his wife goes "Those guys over there are pissed at you for throwing your bottle on the ground." I heard him scoff and say something under his breathe as we walked out.

What horrible people. The nerve of us getting upset at such an obvious display of littering. F*ck us right?

My friend picked up the bottle and threw it out in front of them. I wanted to put it on top of his car, but at least the right thing was done. F*ck people.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote