Music Banter - View Single Post - this is just awful
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 05:41 AM   #73 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmir86
Actually that is a great song, and it is meant to be heard in 3 parts really
The ****? You mean it was actually yet another massively long, exasperatingly repetitive song? How does that make it any better? "I'm off to listen to another brick in the wall" "ok see you in AN HOUR. Don't let your brain bleed out your eyes from mind rotting boredom that spontaneously occurs to people listening to horrendously long and unprogressive songs".

Quote:
If it was a ****ty song they wouldnt have covered it anyways
If we apply this logic, we realise that Brittany Spears version of "Oops I Did It Again" was an absolutely AMAZING song, after all it was covered by Bodom, and we all know bands would NEVER cover a crap song or, if they did, they wouldn't be able to make it a good song. I mean, bloody good logic you've got going there. Though I never took you for a Spears fan ...

Quote:
imagine how much you would be sick of and hate korn's version if it had been played tens of thousands of times on the radio and everywhere like floyd's has. Just because you've heard a song too much doesnt mean it sucks
To be fair I couldn't give a damn how much it's been played on the radio, because that only every chugs out ****ty music over here hence I don't listen to it. I've certainly not listened to the song to sickening point, because I've listened to it enough times to know it sucks and then avoided it like the plague.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote