Music Banter - View Single Post - A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 03:23 PM   #47 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
@Janszoon: I don't want to spam your journal (which rules BTW, even if I've been lazy about reading the last couple entries) but apparently you can't receive PMs. Don't know if this is intentional or you just have a full inbox, but I'll just post this here. Feel free to have it deleted by mods, with or without a response. I won't get testy.

Attempted PM: You love grind, so why are TechnicLePanter, Wpnfire, William the Bloody, and I the only ones voting in that battle of the Metal Album Survivor thread? Get your **** together, jabroni.

If you just don't wanna, then at least give me your #1 or Top 3 or whatever from the list, cause... I don't know, I just wanna know...

10. Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness
9. Repulsion - Horrified
8. Assück - Misery Index
7. Napalm Death - From Enslavement to Obliteration
6. Discordance Axis - The Inalienable Dreamless
5. Nasum - Helvete
4. Terrorizer - World Downfall
3. Brutal Truth - Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses
2. Pig Destroyer - Prowler in the Yard
1. Magrudergrind - Magrudergrind

6 through 10 have already been voted off BTW, and the rest are placed in order of vote count, so Magrudergrind are currently in first place (which is odd, considering that I just kind of threw them in last minute, but then again, I've been the only one voting for Pig Destroyer, otherwise they'd be winning) and Nasum are looking to get the boot this round.

So if you're a Nasum fan, then quit dilly dallying, or shilly shallying for that matter.
I had a bunch of crap in my inbox that I cleaned out last time I logged in so PM away.

My top 3 off your list would probably be:

Discordance Axis - The Inalienable Dreamless
Nasum - Helvete
Pig Destroyer - Prowler in the Yard

If you had picked a better Brutal Truth album, like Need To Control, that would have bumped Pig Destroyer. Unless you picked a better Pig Destroyer album, like Terrifyer, then Brutal Truth would have bumped Discordance Axis.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote