Music Banter - View Single Post - Metal Album Survivor [1st Wave Black Metal Division]
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 05:07 PM   #1807 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
Made some changes for you. Can we change the WASP album to the Last Command? I know that The Crimson Idol is hailed as their great concept piece, but the Last Command was their biggest and most popular selling album. Finally you left three of the biggest glam names off the list...though I can understand why lol.
I thought The Crimson Idol was hailed as their best album? I'd be willing, since I think The Crimson Idol tries a bit too hard to be a "good" album for a band as trashy as W.A.S.P., but after a couple listens, it is pretty awesome, whereas their first two are kind of inconsistent (but amazing when they're firing on all cylinders). But you're the W.A.S.P. champion on this board, though, so I'll let you choose. I'd like for quality over album sales though.

And Faster Pussycat is better than anything Warrant or Bon Jovi ever put out, and I'd still put it over Cinderella's debut. I'd be willing to kick out Ratt for Slippery When Wet, though. As much as I like Ratt's sound, their actual albums leave something to be desired.

And as far as Skid Row goes, debut or Slave to the Grind? I like the accessibility of the debut, but the follow up is just badass.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote