Music Banter - View Single Post - Metal Album Survivor [1st Wave Black Metal Division]
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #1808 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I thought The Crimson Idol was hailed as their best album? I'd be willing, since I think The Crimson Idol tries a bit too hard to be a "good" album for a band as trashy as W.A.S.P., but after a couple listens, it is pretty awesome, whereas their first two are kind of inconsistent (but amazing when they're firing on all cylinders). But you're the W.A.S.P. champion on this board, though, so I'll let you choose. I'd like for quality over album sales though.

And Faster Pussycat is better than anything Warrant or Bon Jovi ever put out, and I'd still put it over Cinderella's debut. I'd be willing to kick out Ratt for Slippery When Wet, though. As much as I like Ratt's sound, their actual albums leave something to be desired.

And as far as Skid Row goes, debut or Slave to the Grind? I like the accessibility of the debut, but the follow up is just badass.
The Last Command was their highest charting album and to me their best. The Crimson idol is to epicy and prog sounding.

As for Cinderalla, it's a heavier sounding album than RATT, but I'll leave it up to you.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote