Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 10:28 PM   #21050 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollonia View Post
i just shuddered

who here had a five o clock vodka teenhood

one of my friends moms was a huge alkie and she had like huge things of five o clock gin stored everywhere and we'd snag one and drink the whole thing between the three of us

straight, no chaser

if I tried that now I'd probably ****ing die
my first drinking experience was when i was 11 years old

i lived in a complex that had a bunch of crackheads and one main dealer, and one of the crackheads was this lady named christy, and she had a 6 year old son named benjamin. she was like the dealer's top customer and he loved her so much that he even stored his guns in her attic.

anyway this broad was wild as ****. and my friend's mom had gotten in a dispute with her, can't remember over what. but in any case they had a yelling match and since politically my friends mom was one of the key players in the neighborhood, christy felt the need to reconcile.

so me, her 3 kids (2 sons and a daughter) and a few other kids were hanging outside his house and she came over. the parents weren't there. and she had come to make amends. as a gesture of friendship and good faith she had brought as a gift a bottle of cheap ass store brand vodka... a 1.75 liter bottle. we told her his mom wasn't home. so she left the bottle with us and said give this to your mom and tell her i said sorry.

so we poured the bottle into a big bowl with some hawaiian c fruit punch... like u see on tv at proms and **** where they spike the punch. cause none of us could bare to drink it straight. anyway we had a good time for a bit but eventually got sick as **** on that ****. to this day i have a hard time with any substandard vodka more-so than any other liquors cause the chemically taste reminds me of that incident
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote