Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 04:56 PM   #2810 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicLePanther View Post
I wouldn't call Disco Volante metal though. If you've never heard their S/T, I would go for that instead.
Well it's his list so whatever he chooses...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Will you be doing any real recent metal releases, like a "Hot Off The Press" kinda thing?
Already doing that, with the "Freshly Forged in '15" section. Going month by month, currently up to Feb. Good to see ya by the way mate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
1. Intro: Marsch zur neuen kunst = march to a new art
2. Asgardsrei - Wild Hunt (it's an european myth)
3. Als die alten Jung noch waren = when the old were still young
4. Crux gammata
5. Tod vor sonnenaufgang = death before sunrise
6. Leben ist krieg, krieg ist leben = Life is war, war is life
7. Germanien uber alles = Germania over everything
8. Fur Germanien = For Germaniia
9. Sonnenritter = Sun-Knight
Thanks for that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Meh, I just wanted to make you listen to "Crux Gammata", which is just an instrumental set to a Hitler speech, but of course you didn't even get that. I also figured you'd do a little more legwork with the band bio, which would hopefully have caused a little more of your faith in humankind to shrivel up and die.
I did read about them. I guess I've just learned not to be so emotionally involved as I used to be. Also, what self-respecting neo-Nazi (surely an oxymoron?) wouldn't kill a fifteen-year old kid? It's probably part of the initiation rites!
Quote:

The last three albums were always the ones that I believed in anyway. Have fun with Burn the Priest!
Yeah I guessed as much but, you know, little victories...
Quote:
P.S. That Naked City album was actually the first album on my list until I realized that Frownland had already used it.
That would definitely have worked. Pity he got there first. Or at all.