Music Banter - View Single Post - A 29-year old woman has chosen to end her life
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 10:42 PM   #45 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

put a lid on it you insufferable twat

you aren't a victim if a cop prevents you from offing yourself. you're just a failure at both life and death.

edit- let me clarify i'm not saying i necessarily disagree that someone can kill themselves if they want. if they have a terminal disaese i def think it should be an option. if not... then it's a tough question but i'm still not ruling it out.

i'm just saying that if you inform the police that you intend to kill yourself, and then they stop you, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

if you inform your friends/family that you intend to kill yourself, and they stop you, then you likewise brought that on yourself by giving what at the very least appears to be a cry for help.

and finally... if you inform your friend/family member, who also happens to be a cop.. and you honestly didn't expect them to try to stop you... then i don't know what to say to you, really. you just simply aren't that bright, my friend.

Last edited by John Wilkes Booth; 10-05-2015 at 11:19 PM.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote