Music Banter - View Single Post - 2016 U.S Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 08:06 PM   #82 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

i was speaking on her looks... she looks like a lizard with a human mask on to me... she has very lizardly features...

carson looks like a more refined hermann cain... but personality wise yea he's a wet rag... he's basically a much dryer, more boring version of trump. i think him and fiorina are the real flash-in-the-pan candidates here, not trump. and like hillary and obama before her a large part of their appeal is cause they are just token black and woman candidates.

also, to backtrack a bit... with regard to the media hating trump... it's 100% true. i've never seen both right and left wing media work together to undermine a single candidate's campaign to the extent that they have with trump. especially with said candidate enjoying such success as he has. they continue to pretend he's just like any other flash in the pan like we had during the last republican primaries with perry, cain, bachman, gingrich, etc. very different situation with trump... none of them enjoyed the same kind of clear lead in the polls for as long as he has. not even close. doesn't mean he will win, of course. but it's clear they don't want him to. imo it's cause he poses more of a threat to the current establishment than any other candidate, including bernie sanders and including ron paul or ralph nader or ross perot or any other outsider type candidate that enjoyed any marginal amount of success in any presidential campaign in recent history. that's why they hate him so much, cause he is indirectly calling into question the influence the media is capable of exerting over american politics. i've never seen their smear tactics fall flat as often as they have with trump. it's been a pretty entertaining watch tbh.

John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote