Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Eminem/D12 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 01:46 PM   #180 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

The thing is, I don't expect anything of Eminem anymore. When Encore hit the shelves, I knew he had lost it. When I'm Gone isn't bad because it wasn't what I expected of him, it's bad because it is bad. No excuses. It is full of bad, cheesy and unoriginal lines. It is a shame because he finally rid the world of the memory of Vanilla Ice, only to release Just Lose It and remind us all again. It's as if a white guy can't go into rap without ruining a part of it and turning it into Pop. We have enough Pop music than we need! Em shouldn't have retired (which he has, by the way. It isn't just Slim Shady that has gone, it's Em aswell. Get over it.) he should have thought of Encore as a slip in the road and continued where he left off with his old albums, such as Marshall Mathers LP and Slim Shady LP. That was where Eminem was at his best-proving that white, trailer trash guys CAN rap. And while we're on the subject of him retiring, regardless of what he says he didn't retire to spend more time with his family and focus on upcoming artists. He retired because he has Just Lost It (Get it! Just Lost It, Just lose it? GET IT! What? It's not funny? There's no pleasing you lot...)
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote