Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 06:30 PM   #34677 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Do you have all these medical tests because you need them, or is because your healthcare insurance in the USA requires you to have them?
I had the colonoscopy because I was due once I turned 55 for preventative reasons. The CT scan was because of my sudden loss of weight and abdominal problems. They want to rule out cancers and other things that can cause my symptoms. The first ultrasound was because the CT scan found something on one of my kidneys. The follow up ultrasound is because:

IMPRESSION: Round, well-defined 8 mm hypoechoic lesion with increased through transmission in the lateral aspect of the right kidney corresponding to lesion described on prior CT. This likely represents a complicated cyst. As it is difficult to definitively determine whether this is a simple cyst, consider followup ultrasound to assess lesion stability.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote