Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 07:27 PM   #34678 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I had the colonoscopy because I was due once I turned 55 for preventative reasons. The CT scan was because of my sudden loss of weight and abdominal problems. They want to rule out cancers and other things that can cause my symptoms. The first ultrasound was because the CT scan found something on one of my kidneys. The follow up ultrasound is because:

IMPRESSION: Round, well-defined 8 mm hypoechoic lesion with increased through transmission in the lateral aspect of the right kidney corresponding to lesion described on prior CT. This likely represents a complicated cyst. As it is difficult to definitively determine whether this is a simple cyst, consider followup ultrasound to assess lesion stability.

The problem with these tests is that they go on and on but hopefully it will be resolved quickly.

Out of interest due to your age (not saying you're old or anything) but do you worry about healthcare insurance the older you get? Because with my travels in Latin America, I've run across a lot of Americans that have retired to Latin American countries for healthcare reasons in preference to staying in the USA?
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History

Last edited by Unknown Soldier; 10-08-2015 at 10:47 PM.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote