Music Banter - View Single Post - UK Politics
Thread: UK Politics
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 09:25 AM   #26 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
The SNP on the other hand seems pretty pro multicultural in wanting to loosen immigration controls. The UK has lots of immigrants, the problem is, is they all want to head to London & the south where it's warm. Independence might fall in their favour in this regard, as they could directly take in a lot of immigrants from India and the middle east to counteract their demographic decline.
If you mean warm as in the weather, well there's hardly any difference between the south and north of the England in terms of temperature, it's not like somebody having to choose between New York or Los Angeles for example

Scotland though is a harsher climate but immigrants are usually never that bothered about climates anyway, take Canada for example the huge amount of immigrants are not going there for the warm weather but for economic opportunities. Also Scotland does have a reputation for a negative attitude towards visible immigrants so that doesn't help either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytennis View Post
I would guess outside of London the south of England has a population of 85% white British at the least. Can't imagine anywhere there with a large immigrant population (Bristol perhaps)
You forgot Southampton which has a large immigrant population and you could also include Cradiff which is just across from Bristol.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote