Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 03:10 PM   #23738 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Acid Baby Jesus - LP (2011)
I heard about these guys somewhere recently. I checked out a few tracks, and played the full album this morning. I was impressed, nice garage/psych rock/punk from Athens, Greece.

Coil - Backwards (2015)
I've been a fan of industrial music since the early 90s but I was only ever a casual Coil fan. Part of the reason is that their CDs always cost so much that I never took a chance of them. I eventually checked out a few of their 80s and 90s albums during the 2000s, and the mid 2000s releases even more recently. This is a new archival release of an album that should have been released in the early 90s, after Love's Secret Domain. The material was remixed and reworked for release as The New Backwards in 2008, but here is presented in its original form. I have heard The New Backwards, but this is the first time I'm hearing the original versions even though some have been previously released on compilations.