Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 04:45 PM   #34702 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Was at work today, and a guy who's usually pretty cool came up and related a "funny" story about a customer he was serving. Apparently the customer had seen our obviously-gay-but-in-the-closet manager making sandwiches, and requested that someone else make his food, as he only wanted "certain people" handling it. My coworker thought this was hilarious. This isn't the first time he's shown signs of homophobia.

Like I said, he's usually cool, and we get along pretty well, but it just sucks when someone you like has this one glaring character flaw.

Thankfully another coworker who was standing next to me didn't see the humor in it, and we nonconfrontationally tried to explain why the customer was an *******.

And while I think it's generally bad manners to ask someone if they're gay, it was still pretty funny when pro-gay coworker asked homophobic coworker if he was gay and he got all defensive.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote