Music Banter - View Single Post - The Torture Chamber
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 02:11 AM   #33 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He already likes Rush.
He likes 2112, but this may be too proggy for him... I wanted to give him a chance. I'm an old softie...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadChannel View Post
Ten minutes left, buttlard.
Prove it. Tell us something about your listening experience.

New non-rule: anyone can listen to their challenges whenever the **** they want. However if you accept a challenge you are required to give it a shot within seven days maximum. If not, you will get the dreaded Yellow Alert! This will be issued three days after your challenge, assuming you have not got up off your arse and done something about it. After six days you will get a second Yellow Alert. If you do not respond by then, on day seven your challenger gets a standard 50% for you not bothering. There will be no more Yellow Alerts issued, but if you don't then listen to your album within the next week (so fourteen days from date of challenge) your challenger gets the full 100% as you are deemed to have pussied out.

You are allowed to advance excuses for not doing the thing --- I'm busy at college/ I have to go to a funeral (that lasts seven days )/ I'm going for a sex-change operation to turn me into a man/ **** off or I'll tear your head off and spit down your neck, etc ---but these excuses will only save you twice in total. Man up and do the thing or forever be consigned to Pussyland. No, Batty, it does not mean what you think it means!

Last edited by Trollheart; 10-13-2015 at 03:30 AM.
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote