Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 04:32 AM   #8044 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

So, I'm finally contemplating saving up for a next gen system, and pretty much my only criteria is which exclusive titles each system has. I'm interested in some of the new horror titles which have come out for the PS4, like SOMA, for its wicked storyline, and Until Dawn, more for its apparent replayability and interesting characters than it being scary. The XBone however doesn't seem like it has any games I'd be interested in, at least that I'm aware of.

Most of the titles which would otherwise make my decision easy, like Witcher 3, Arkham Knight (which would literally make my decision all by itself), whatever will be the next Saints Row, Elder Scrolls, and Mass Effect games, etc, are/probably will be multi-platform, so I almost feel like I could get either system without being left out of much. I'm sure I'm missing some XBone games, so I'm holding out on leaning one way or the other ATM.

I don't care that much about the PS4's better hardware, since A.) it doesn't seem to be that much better anyway, and B.) my TV is kind of small (20" I think) and probably doesn't have resolution good enough to be able to appreciate any differences. I don't even know what the cost differences are ATM, but if I'm going to invest in something like this, they would have to be pretty significant to weigh that heavily on my decision.

So, assuming I'll be more into RPGs of all kinds, and apparently exploring horror games, which would make the most sense for me?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote