Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 11:11 AM   #8049 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So, I'm finally contemplating saving up for a next gen system, and pretty much my only criteria is which exclusive titles each system has. I'm interested in some of the new horror titles which have come out for the PS4, like SOMA, for its wicked storyline, and Until Dawn, more for its apparent replayability and interesting characters than it being scary. The XBone however doesn't seem like it has any games I'd be interested in, at least that I'm aware of.

Most of the titles which would otherwise make my decision easy, like Witcher 3, Arkham Knight (which would literally make my decision all by itself), whatever will be the next Saints Row, Elder Scrolls, and Mass Effect games, etc, are/probably will be multi-platform, so I almost feel like I could get either system without being left out of much. I'm sure I'm missing some XBone games, so I'm holding out on leaning one way or the other ATM.

I don't care that much about the PS4's better hardware, since A.) it doesn't seem to be that much better anyway, and B.) my TV is kind of small (20" I think) and probably doesn't have resolution good enough to be able to appreciate any differences. I don't even know what the cost differences are ATM, but if I'm going to invest in something like this, they would have to be pretty significant to weigh that heavily on my decision.

So, assuming I'll be more into RPGs of all kinds, and apparently exploring horror games, which would make the most sense for me?
Well I'm waiting till Black Friday and it is almost 90% certain that it will be a PS4 bundle with Witcher 3. With the Price saving for Black Friday I'm looking to pick up a Wii U as well.

If you haven't played the Last of Us Before you really need to add this to your list and I think this is only available on PS4 and not on Xbox which I know is a bundle as is GTAV which I'm still playing on PS3.

Most people that go for Xbox are going I think for the Halo collection.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote