Music Banter - View Single Post - New Years Party Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 12:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Happy New Years!

Although I nearly ****ed up my whole night/morning: at the bus stop to take my friends and I to town, these guys were smoking a joint and I asked for a toke as I was already drunk (and ****ing stupid). I can't believe how sick I was, it was the worst trip I've ever had! I was paranoid and just about cried. I was scared I was going to get even worse and go unconcious, and yes, I remember worrying about the ambulance officers cutting off my brand new top and accessories! My best friend stuck by me though, got me some food and water. I was pretty crap at the countdown but managed to enjoy it. We went around the pubs and eventually the weed wore off, and by 4am I was sober.

I've never reacted badly to weed before, but this stuff was chronic and I got sick because of mixing it with alcohol. And who knows, there might of been something else in it.

The city was so quiet because everyone was in the hot spots, and I was stuck there because I couldn't off work. So not the best New Years I've had.