Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 01:48 PM   #930 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
Looking at the moderator list, and the fact that Urban has left long ago tells me this place is dying, and is no longer much of a place for discovering music or talking about it. Let me clarify this, it's not because Urban left, but him leaving, yet remaining a mod (he's not the only one) is evidence of a place way past it's glory days, in it's last phase of life. There is no real future here unfortunately, but I'm not trying to knock this place at all. I've had great memories here, made great friendships that span years and years that run way deeper than this place.

This isn't my last post or anything, I'm just making a post on how I feel about this place.
This place was dead long before Urban left. Furthermore, I am not sure why people give him so much clout when he did not do much to help the site toward the end. He actually contributed to a lot of the sites problems but I digress.

There is no future here because the owners and administration have abandoned this site and don't care about the members. There were attempts to notify the owners but nothing was done.

Regardless, this site is a direct reflection of their lack of leadership and investment.

I just find it pathetic that the members here seem obtuse about that reality but I guess since they have their clique they don't "see" it but then again there have been a lot of questionable things that goes on here that they choose not to see. They only see what they want to see.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote