Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 04:34 PM   #2964 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I'm sure that commenting on this will just cause you to dig your heels further in the sand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Well, if you'd bothered to read the piece you'd have your answer, wouldn't you? No melody I CAN HEAR. Happy? Next time read something before making a smart snarky comment on it; you might not even need to post after it. I think I answered all questions there. No melody, to me. Can't make me hear something I can't discern. Not saying there is physically no melody, just none I can hear.
Chill out dude. I read your little piece and summed it up in my post, interestingly enough. What I read was a long tirade of you rationalizing your incorrect use of the word melody. You have my point, do with it what you will: use the terminology correctly or else you look close-minded. I'm sorry that I've argued this with you, because you've determined that you're right too long ago to be persuaded any which way, and this conversation has only strengthened your sticking to your broken guns.

Quote:
Oh, and I could go on for pages about your terrible logic, comparing Phil Collins playing the drums to there being melody on an album, but, you know, whatever.
I used a comparison that ridiculous because that is how ridiculous you sound to me on this subject. Also, I've heard Genesis's albums, and I just don't hear any drums so they're not there. This is my OPINION. Can't you accept that?

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote