Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 07:41 PM   #964 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I don't think she is saying she reads people's minds. I think she is just expressing her own opinion from her own observation of this place.
Well now, if she had said "I think people do this", fine, but she didn't. She intimated she KNEW what people were thinking, and nobody knows that. So my comment stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
You said that you found it off that I came back after 4 months and I just simply said I found it odd your a moderator despite your immature, ignorant and disrespectful behavior as a member.

Whats so wrong about that?

You can dish it out but you can't take it huh?

Its a joke that you are a moderator.

I will never forget all the nasty and hateful things you did to me.
Exo said you were coming back to cause trouble (which is pretty easy to see, given your initial slag of Urban who isnt here to defend himself and your then launching into attacks on members) and you respond with a personal slur about his eligibility as a mod? You don't even know about the guy. So no, it's not all right and you're not defending yourself. You're on the attack, as per usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Misinterpreted jokes cut deep, ladies and gentlemen. Never forget all of the things that Exo did to purposefully ruin Soulflower's life.

It's pretty fine actually, it's just that you have to be careful about who you're saying it to and if the insult is genuine or funny. Insulting your mother, even if it's meant in jest (which is usually the nature of a joke), would likely end with you shouting at your computer screen, littering it with spittle, as you mash your keyboard to chew me out in an all caps rant. On the other hand, if I were to insult Batlord's mother in a funny way, he would simply think "man, I wish I could be that funny" before crawling under the covers to cry himself to sleep.

Tl;dr your mother is a prostitute.
If someone slagged my mother off I'd be annoyed, as she's passed away, but I would make it clear that was not cool. Otherwise, I don't see why anyone should take offence, and if they did, I'm sure Ki would have stopped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
In case anybody is wondering, this stems from when I called SF a crack house (crazy) because she refused to admit her idol Whitney Houston was a drug addict. This also happened in Plug, not on the boards.

I also find it a joke that I'm a moderator. Seriously. Who gave me this job? I'm far too good looking for this job.
I wouldn't be a member of any forum that would have me as a mod. You should resign immediately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Obama.
It's his fault of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
It doesn't really matter, you were wrong and you called me other names too besides that.... or do you have amnesia?

and since I called you out

You made a social group about me (because you got mad)

If you don't want people calling you out then you shouldn't be disrespecting them.
Pot, kettle.
You seem to have only one mode: attack. And then you whine when people call you out on it. Do us all a favour and leave for another four months, huh?