Music Banter - View Single Post - The Roast of MusicBanter Members
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 11:20 PM   #443 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i was actually the first one to point out your ridiculous hair, i'll have you know

but yea, since that's basically the only semi-interesting thing you've posted on this website, that's literally all the material i have on you
Okay, the first person to make a comment on my hair on this forum. Obviously you weren't actually worthy of me remembering for that.

Then a generic post where he calls me uninteresting. Yawn. Boring. I've been on the internet for a while, I've heard that overused insult thrown around way too much. Again, proving you're unoriginal. I mean, I do already have 2 people quoting me on this site with in my first two or three months here, so I must be somewhat interesting, right?

Then you are going to make yet another excuse on why you're basic minded insults don't live up to the hype you brought up. Keep up this ****ty attempt at teaching us a lesson people won't be calling you my bitch, they'll be calling you Ki's bitch. It's a pretty sad life being Ki's bitch. In fact, where is Ki, he needs to back hand his bitch here for speaking out of turn. Ki, keep your bitch in line.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote