Music Banter - View Single Post - The Roast of MusicBanter Members
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 11:30 PM   #446 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
lmao i've got this braid sporting fÄggot flustered

would you let me **** you in the ass? or is that too much
Oh my god, another comment on my hair. Oh no, that hurts me. I totally care about people knowing I have braids.

Then he calls me a ***got in an unclever and juvenile way. Oh what shall I do?

Then he asks me if he could **** me in the ass? Maybe he should reconsider who the homosexual one is. I mean, if I spot a homosexual I will not ask him if I could **** him in the ass because I don't want to **** him in the ass. There is no curiosity from me on whether or not a homosexual, or even a suspected homosexual would let me **** him in the ass. I don't want to know about what a homosexual would let me do to his ass. Plus, it should be a well known fact that a homosexual would let me **** them in the ass because that person is a homosexual.

It seems more as though you were hoping I was a homosexual and that I would let you **** me in the ass. No, I'm sorry but I am neither a homosexual and I won't let you **** me in the ass. Heartbreaking, I know. But I do think that you should stop using the word '***got' because it is very demeaning of your people. You should be proud of your homosexuality and celebrate it by not using slurs that were used to persecute your people. What does Ki think of you trying to hit on me? I'm damn sure your man doesn't want you using such a hateful slur nor hitting on other men. So if I were you I'd calm your gay hormones down before Ki slaps your bitch ass up and down the street for acting like an uppity ass ho. Thinking you can **** a straight man in the ass.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 10-18-2015 at 11:33 PM. Reason: spelling
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote