Music Banter - View Single Post - The Roast of MusicBanter Members
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 12:12 AM   #457 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
you feel you succeeded cause at whatever special-ed school you went to they told you that just trying your best was enough

problem is they lied. they just figured nobody would have the heart to call you out on it

thing is... outside the bubble you grew up in... having coolio braids as a white man while posting on an online forum in a confident tone is basically the same as submitting a formal request to be insulted

if you haven't already noticed, i am joining in. i'm just attacking you instead of ki cause you seem dedicated to giving me the motivation to do so.
I mean I did get quoted for one of my jokes, success there.

Well, I don't actually have coolio braids, I was only laying down in that picture. Even then, I typically get more compliments on my hair than insults, and I also don't give a ****, so there is that. The only insults are coming from you. Sad ones, I'd have to say. It's basically you just repeating it over and over again. Like "hey, everybody look, that WHITE guy has COOLIO looking BRAIDS". Repeating over and over again in the most obnoxious way that you can as if you really believe it's going to hit this time if you say it once more. You ever actually seen a special Ed student? They tend to steal jokes and repeat them. Just like you. Don't forget your sad and pathetic middle school bit on homosexuality. The blatant stupidity of it makes Adam Sandler look like Bill Maher. Please, don't call other people retards until you can make a joke that doesn't contradict it's self.

You're joining in with pathetic jabs at me because you are too afraid that your owner, Ki would whoop your ass.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote