Music Banter - View Single Post - What's your favorite season?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lucky girl
Account Disabled

Default What's your favorite season?

Today the city is full of the stiff cement buildings, although it meets the desire of people, living there for a long time make them feel tired, it seems less something which is able to nourish their body and mind. The children are very poor in the city ,there is no a suitable place for their strong experienced to vent, there no a suitable environment for their curiosity to explore, many children addict to the game, and play through life and have no serious ambition. I always like to bring their children to get close to nature. People come from the earth, the needed of human life is also from the earth. The human body and soul have a sense of saturation in the most suitable environment which is created by God. Children here, like to come to the fields, their curiosity and fun requirements can be fully met and health guidance here, so they have loving heart, generous heart, they have the instinct of harmonious coexistence. My children are very excited every time out. If she is watching cartoons in front of the TV with keen pleasure, I call her: go, we go to the fields. She will immediately jumped from the safa and follow me. Look, this is the charm of nature created by God.
And the wild small strawberry is everywhere in the forest, there are no cars and dye dust, it is safe to eat. They are sweet and sour taste. Those supermarket fruit can be directly passed.
In summer,Cherries are ripe in the garden of grandmother, pure natural fresh large cherries without addition. we are all full of our belly. Watching the children is mouthful of juice, happiness arises spontaneously. I live in the city, I feel that is expensive to buy fruits. And here, each has its own garden, a variety of fruits’ trees, it is fruitful on the trees, and good harvest every year. Every year, we see a variety of fruits ripe off on the floor and no one pick. I asked grandmother: it will not be too wasted. Mother kindly replied: God bless us, too much fruit, every family has too much.
I couldn’t help the feeling: my baby is too blessed! I LOVE FRUITFUL SUMMER
Lucky girl is offline   Reply With Quote