Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 01:51 PM   #776 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Previously, in Journal Land:

He was much busier in http://www.musicbanter.com/members-j...r-journal.html where, along with his partner in music Unknown Solider, they were finishing counting down the top albums of 1976, with Styx at number 2 with The Grand Illusion and who else but Boston with their self-titled classic debut right at the top? Oddly enough, US either got confused or there was a misprint, or they’re skipping 1977 entirely and heading into the top ten for 1978? Anyway, before that (and I’m sure the boys will clear up any confusion) they’re looking at the self-titled debut (you know what? I’m making that an acronym from now on!) from The Babys. Their last meaningful entry through was September 23, so that was almost a month ago. Expect to see them explode back into this journal soon. I hope.

Toodles!
The first top 10 of the journal covers 1975-1977 from 1978 onwards it will be year by year.

I’m waiting for lazybones to send me his votes for 1978, once this is done then we can start 1978.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote