Music Banter - View Single Post - The Roast of MusicBanter Members
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 06:16 PM   #516 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
way to backtrack...
wrong. it undermines your whole attempt to criticize my "joke" which you apparently didn't understand. you just saw arab writing and thought that you could frownland one out. probably because in the particular part of southern california that you derive from you can always get by spouting nonsense as long as you lay it on with enough pretention and a hipster beard

please... the majority of my "jokes" are just me attacking people without putting up the false front of comradery that the rest of you cowards hide behind.

do i love getting attention? absolutely

but also keep in mind you're always begging for my attention by launching halfassed frownlandish attacks like "nice strawman," "nice flag," etc etc
If you think we put up a "false front of comradery" then it's probably because you've never had any real friends.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote