Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You listening To V.III Metal!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 04:16 PM   #2760 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
Going to stem off the ol' Metal branch and post something maybe a bit nu-metal but more hard rock than anything.

Something I will always say, is that the drummer from P.O.D. (here in the video), Fieldy of Korn (bassist but plays guitar here), the both of them are great musicians. The people out in this world of music that listen to it, that say an entire band lacks anything notable or even an ounce of talent because it isn't music they like, those people are f*cktards in my book because they sound so damn ignorant and preachy when they plead their closed minded opinions to me. I acknowledge talent all across the board of music, as it is a broad thing music, and whatever my feelings or thoughts on Korn or P.O.D. may be, both bands have strengths and talent, and a musician playing a style of music someone does not favor, it does not mean any member of the band can't or could not play the music YOU deem as good. People really need to get over this sh*t of badmouthing a band or artist because they've never liked them. 95 percent of the time, those people are closet listeners or fans anyway, even if by a handful of songs. Get over that sh*t people. "Ew, it's Linkin Park, they are whiny and play 'nu-metal' so I'm going to be a sheep and dislike them because so many others do, and I don't want to be picked on and told my taste in music is bad for listening to them, and their music is too simple and sounds the same. Ew Linkin Park!" I mean, come on people.

Anyway. I thought this song had some good things going for it, a great melody and decent song writing here. And I dig Fieldy on the guitar, has a great ear for simple but effective playing.

I agree, this was unpleasant.
Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote