Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Eminem/D12 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 11:34 AM   #199 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
So it`s OK for him to release about 4 albums of him being misogynistic towards women and nobody bats an eyelid yet as soon as it comes out he made one comment about calling somebody a ****** suddenly everybody is shocked.

I don`t get it.
No it's not okay for him to be like that with women. But that was who he was when he entered the scene-women hurt him, so he hurt them. That was what he rapped about-Kim, his Mom. He did have a right to rap about them, because they were people he knew so no-one else was offended. But to categorise a whole race of people and call them all hoes was really below the belt. In his earlier raps about women there was a sense of irony, but with that comment there was no irony. It was harsh and not needed. Kanye Wests recent song 'Gold digger' made a comment 'before he get on and leave your @ss for a white girl'. This was a stupid line to say also-why did he have to call her white? Is it bad to be white? And no-one picked up on that. That really annoyed me. Even though this may sound rascist, but if a white person said that they wouldn't have got away with it. Eminem didn't come straight out before and say 'okay, every woman is a b*tch'. He called individuals b*tches, but never said every woman was. But with his comment about black women, he straight up said every black woman was a ho, not an individual black woman-EVERY BLACK WOMAN. Before he tip-toed around the subject, but now he came out and straight up said it.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote