Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 05:56 PM   #6077 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. Are you dressing up today? Pics or it didn't happen.

I couldn't afford a costume, but Exo inspired me to just call whatever I'm wearing a substitute teacher costume.

2. If you could choose who is on Mt. Rushmore (doesn't have to be presidents, it could be musicians, Renaissance period play costume designers, your friends, etc.), which four people would you choose?

Left to right: Jesus the Carpenter, that guy from Wolves in Sheepskin, one of the guys from Queens of Shiva, and The Artist Formerly Known As Jesus the Carpenter.

3. So I guess reincarnation exists in this scenario. You have the option to come back as any animal that you like besides for human (you ****ed up in the last life or something, I'm not quite sure how this works). Which animal would you choose?

Bonobo just seems right to me.

4. Some mother****er out there wants to make a song in your honour. What genre should it be?

Psychedelic free jazz or something along those lines. Kind of a stupid question if you ask me, we shouldn't be dictating what style people play in they should just do what they're best at.

5. What would your dream job be if salary wasn't a factor?

Travelling musician, like a bard.

6. What's something you would never be caught doing?

The Batlord

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote