Music Banter - View Single Post - The Torture Chamber
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 09:32 PM   #203 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
I mostly listen to Post-Hardcore Punk, Skate Punk, Punk in general, Doom Metal, Indie Rock, and Blues. But I also like Reggae/Ska, Noise/Noise Rock, Experimental Stuff (like yours), Folk, Bluegrass, Extreme Metal (when I'm in the mood for it), Funk, Hip Hop, Post-Punk, Outlaw Country, Jazz, Swing, Shoegaze, Electronic (mostly DnB, Dub, and IDM), and a few other genres I'm probably forgetting. I think most thrash and death metal is cheesy but I like it regardless.

I despise Top 40 for the most part, snobby orchestral/school band music (I like some classical however, don't get me wrong), CCM, "mumble-rap" like Whiz Khalifa, disco, glam metal, melodic metalcore, contemporary R&B, post-grunge, emo-pop, brostep (some exceptions, like Bassnectar), pop-country, some hard rock (Black Crowes and RamJam come to mind), and some other stuff.

Sorry about that, don't have RYM or Last.FM.
Just gonna throw Madonna's Like a Virgin at you for lack of a better idea.

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote