Music Banter - View Single Post - The Torture Chamber
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 06:54 AM   #205 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't get why you're so totally averse to even trying it ONCE.
I've already explained it, don't know why you people refuse to accept it. I have not the time, nor the interest, in engaging in a chatroom session with music. You know how things are at the moment, and even with Metal Month III over I have new stuff to prepare. For the life of me, I can't understand why people constantly try to browbeat me into doing something I have expressly stated, time and again, that I don't want to do. You want to skype video with me and watch sharks? Or a three-hour prog concert? Or read about how the Andes were formed? Well no, fair enough. I don't want to plug, so leave me alone.

Not to mention, this has nothing to do with the format of this thread. You suggest an ALBUM, not a ****ing plug session. So once again, as before, plug dj or whatever the **** it is called will be a phrase that will be ignored by me. Talk all you want about it but it will mean nothing to me and I will not respond to it any further.

And get off your arses unless you want Yellow Alerts. They're going out once I get back from the hospital tonight.