Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 07:15 AM   #31064 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Pardon my memory if I've posted this before..... Hey Plank, ever seen this one? Shawn Lane doing Texas Chain Saw Massacre fronting the Bucket.

Can't really say that I have. Pretty cool.

I need one of those slinky straps. That'll be the last piece of the puzzle for my BH costume for next year then. This year went well though. I bought a Pignose amp so I could play some BH when walking around the party, and when we got there (there was 4 of us all dressed as different things), my friends all went first then made a kind of runway as they presented me as I walked in while playing Soothsayer. Some of the 20-somethings thought that Buckethead had actually crashed the party, after talking to them 'sans costume' later. The best part though was later that night after I had taken the costume off (I've got so much more respect for BH since I don't see how he can wear that **** and still pull of all the riffs he does), I was out on the front porch by myself just riffing away as a last final encore thing before I put it away and rounded everyone else up, and I didn't think anyone was out there with me, but when I finally ended it, I heard someone clapping. It was some hottie wearing a 50's kind of war era welding costume that had been standing off in the corner. She made my night.