Music Banter - View Single Post - Forgotten Early 80's Hardcore Punk Album Cover?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 06:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
So what you're telling me is that it's not a hardcore album cover, or the hardcore album cover Tristan Geoff is looking for?
Not at all. I was just trying to help you decipher the clipped text. Anyway, I did some digging. Every card in the intro is an edited version of an existing album, and with Greg's, I think he stuck his name, and the skull, on one that was edited of all distinguishing features. Or maybe it was on the blank front of the Big Beat '82 UK version of The Damned's Black Album, who knows?

The point is, nobody seems to know which album it is. Even when someone pretty knowledge in Punk lists the albums in the opening credits, they tend to skip over that one (for example: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...8065828AAitr1J). It's just not unique enough to identify without a doubt, from what I can tell.

Good luck, though. Here's some good footage of the opening credits, if you need it: SLC Punk (1998) — Art of the Title
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote