Music Banter - View Single Post - Hallo there.
Thread: Hallo there.
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Akyho
Music Addict

Default Hallo there.

Hallo due to not being really able to to dive into the forums due to 15 post limit on link (spambots and advertisers ruin it all) I decided may as well start off with the intro thread.

So I am Akyho a duder who love electric noises that may actually form something other people call music....in a pub we used to go to we stumbled upon an underground gig of an electronic band and while I went "OH WOW THIS IS AWESOME!" my girlfriend held her ears going "AH WHAT THE HELL!" ...we had to leave before my girlfriend started to bleed from her ears.

So while my firm plant is in Synth,New wave,Electronic and such the likes for genre's. Punk,Ska,Reggae,Rock and over all a genuinely good tune that hits my ears is all for listening.

The reason I am hear is because well.....I end up never having anyone to talk to about music. My late father was the most I could yet not entirely as we may merge on many stuff the stuff I really wanted to talk about was the music we diverged the most and so I am hear to plug a many long year hole to feed my craving with enthusiasm throw music at people and have new music thrown at me in hopes of finding if not those mind blowing sounds or even a new fave band to love.

I am all ears for suggestions and tunes!
Akyho is offline   Reply With Quote