Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Equalizer
Thread: Music Equalizer
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
I say those spiffy, high dollar, high end headphones are overrated. Best headphones I ever owned that no other pair since has sounded as good, were a cheap $10 pair of Sony headphones. I borrowed a pair of $150 headphones from a friend, and I had to switch them out with a pair of Apple headphones because to me they made my music sound horrible, that included hip hop. I'm sure if I bothered to actually zero in on an actual really awesome pair of high end headphones, I'd find a pair meant for me. But until then I say you don't need those expensive headphones to get that sound you want.

That's me though.
These are definitely the best pair of headphones I've ever owned, but they still static-the-****-up when I want to listen to anything that I actually wanna listen to. Granted, my experience with Skullcandy is about what anyone's is (****ty), but I'd just like a pair that I don't have to spend five minutes fiddling with the equalizer every time I switch genres just so that I don't have to deal with crippling distortion.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote