Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Equalizer
Thread: Music Equalizer
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 02:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
I say those spiffy, high dollar, high end headphones are overrated. Best headphones I ever owned that no other pair since has sounded as good, were a cheap $10 pair of Sony headphones. I borrowed a pair of $150 headphones from a friend, and I had to switch them out with a pair of Apple headphones because to me they made my music sound horrible, that included hip hop. I'm sure if I bothered to actually zero in on an actual really awesome pair of high end headphones, I'd find a pair meant for me. But until then I say you don't need those expensive headphones to get that sound you want.

That's me though.
Did your friend have Beats per chance? Those are high dollar but they decided to not throw in the high quality part so that they wouldn't alienate the non audiophile or something. I've got a pair of TDK headphones that beat any experience with Apple headphones or earbuds in general.

Long story short, don't rely on anecdotal evidence to deprive yourself of great sound quality and never even give Beats consideration.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote