Music Banter - View Single Post - 2005: The Up/Down
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 02:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Ok my favourite:

Foo Fighters - In Your Honour: Just brilliant. Sometimes with new music I find it hard to like all the songs in one album, but David Grohls voice is like sex in my ears! Really could understand the songs.

Deep Purple - Rapture Of The Deep: It's Deep Purple, what can I say? Still loving it. Beautiful songs.

Pluto - Pipeline Under The Ocean: Absolutely awesome Kiwi music, I was drawn like a moth to a flame by their single Long White Cross. Really original sound to it.

Worst:

Korn - See You On The Otherside: Ugh, they are getting from bad to worse.

Hillary Duff - Most Wanted: Her voice is whiny and her music is so boring. Beats Lindsay Lohan's crap though.

The Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business: They are getting more and more whorish as they release more singles, and this album is absolutely pointless. There's no dignity at all, and the shock factor is so over, people have stopped complaining about the rudeness because it really sounds like a toliet flushing, over and over. I'm so sick of Fergies ****ed up face, it's like she's constantly needing to take a dump.

I found a site that has the worst albums, singles and vids, check it out, it's funny:

Photograph, Nickelback
THIS ode to the "good old days" reminded us of a time when sexist, Paddle Pop Lion-lookalikes weren't inflicting their sub-Bon Jovi rock dirges on the world.

http://entertainment.news.com.au/sto...002081,00.html