Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Eminem/D12 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 04:18 AM   #219 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
See this is PC hypocracy I don`t get. It`s OK for him to practically put a death threat to his wife to music ,and the record company put it out and everybody is OK with it , yet as soon as he says ****** , people get upset.

Sorry but I happen to think the first one much much worse.In my opinion calling black people ******s makes you ignorant & stupid , making a death threat to your wife AND RELEASING IT ON AN ALBUM is inexcusable.
What I'm saying is Em was making a death threat to his wife. That is awful and shows what a screwed up mind he has. But the thing is, even though it may sound bad, he is only doing it to one person. It is inexcusable, but at least it's stuff that he can actually say. It's what he has experienced, his wife has screwed him over and he has had arguments with his wife, and raps supposed to be a genre where you can talk about your personal life. Now you may well argue that this also means he should be allowed to talk about all black women being hoes, as that is, after all, his feelings and what he thinks of black women. But the only way he will know if all black women are hoes is if he has met them all. And I really don't believe he has. This goes for when he says all women are gold diggers and sh*t. Has he met all women? Well he hasn't, so he shouldn't be allowed to say that. Maybe some are, and he should rap about those ones instead of piling all the women together and putting them all under some stupid stereotype like he has done. Calling all women Gold diggers and all black women hoes is totally rascist and sexist. When he raps about his wife and Mom he can actually honestly say that they are the things he is calling them, because he knows them and isn't just making some stuff up to sell records.
And as for alex777. Please kid, go home. Your Mom says your dinner is ready.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote