Music Banter - View Single Post - If you were me ,what would you do ?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 05:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
Baihe
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Good on you Baihe for standing your ground. I'm sure many people can identify with having to compromise their personal beliefs on behalf of an immoral employer.
Thanks for your support. To be honest, if I'm not a Christian, perhaps I will do as my boss' demand under the pressure of life . Deep in my heart, I want to be a kindhearted man, but the world we live in is so cruel. Sometimes, although I know something is not good, I have no choice but to follow it. So I felt so painful and helpless, I felt that I had lived a life without dignity and personality. Fortunately, I'm a Christian now.God says,"The youth should have the truth, not conceal hypocrisy and unrighteousness, stand the ground they should take, and not drift with the tide. They should have the spirit to dare to consecrate themselves for righteousness and the truth and strive, strive for the truth. The youth should have the courage to not yield to the suppression of the force of darkness and to change the meaning of their own existence. The youth should not resign themselves meekly but should be broad-minded, broad-minded and have the spirit of forgiving the brothers and sisters.The youth should have the will to discern reason and seek the truth and righteousness. You should pursue every beautiful and good thing and gain the reality of all positive things, positive things, and you should be responsible for your own life and not take it lightly. You should pursue every beautiful and good thing and gain the reality of positive things. You should be responsible for your own life, be responsible for your own life and not take it lightly."(from “The Words Spoken to the Old and Young” in The Word Appears in the Flesh)
God's word give me faith and courage to stand the ground.Yes, I should have the courage to not yield to the suppression of the force of darkness.I should pursue every beautiful and good thing to live dignity life.
Share a Musical Drama with you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_zaG0Cf1_Q

Last edited by Baihe; 11-10-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Baihe is offline   Reply With Quote