Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you religious?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 09:29 PM   #393 (permalink)
Caretaker
Groupie

I feel like atheism has gotten a bad name lately. it's like, i feel that most atheists i've met just thinks that "oh, no, there is no god, because that is stupid, how can there be a god when bla bla bla"

I feel like they are just like the religions they are against, who says "no, there IS a god, you are wrong, science just got os so far bla bla bla".

I do not want to associate myself with atheists just because of that. There may just as well be a god, or gods, or whatever, i just need proof. until then, i rely on science. If i am one day proven wrong, then i will accept that, and go on with my life. All i'm asking i scientific proof that there is a divine being who created us. until that proof pops up, i will continue to rely on science. I am one of those who ask "Why?", and if the answer is "it says so in the book" i just nod and wave.

I also don't want to be associated with sceptics, as most of the "sceptics" i've met basically says the same as atheists, they just don't want to be seen as atheists themselves.

So, long story short; i need proof. andso far, science has the most promising research so far.
Caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote