Music Banter - View Single Post - Paris attacks again
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 09:41 AM   #71 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Attention.

As you can see, I deleted a lot of completely unnecessary and quite frankly offensive posts that were made at the beginning of this thread and any post referring to them.

This thread is now considered and is being monitored as a serious discussion thread.

Does that mean you can't voice your opinion even if it may not be a well taken one? No. You can voice that all you want. As you can see, I didn't delete the actual discussions towards the end of this thread because that is what this sub is for.

You know what this sub ISN'T for? F*cking classless and heartless jokes about 129 people who just lost their f*cking lives at a concert and various other places around France. Yes, people die every day. I understand that. If you don't want to join the rest of the world in mourning this tragedy, or any other tragedy for that matter, don't, you don't have to...

but if I see jokes in this thread related to the attacks, discipline will happen. Whether you agree with it or not, I'm now drawing a line. Don't cross it. I'm aware of the attacks in Lebanon as well. Adel Termos is a goddamn hero. So I don't want to hear any BS about "You're just jumping on the Paris attack mourning" bandwagon. Jokes about innocent people losing their lives whether they happened today or ten years ago suck, and if they are in a certain context, will be f*cking deleted. It happened two days ago assh*les. Ridiculous.

PM your sh*tty attitudes about human f*cking beings with each other. Don't do it on here.

Understood?

Thanks.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote