Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 10:39 AM   #8130 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
You must've put in ALOT of time to that game, it took me forever to reach T2 and i had a hard time progressing further than that cause i still don't quite know how to customize my character stats in relation to my role.

Everything changes once you reach T2 or higher, you really need stick to one role and master it or else you are useless to your team. DCU is the first mmo ive played and still kinda underestimate the amount of time you need to put into it just to be decent at it.
I've put a pretty good amount of time as I was hooked on the game the minute I discovered it. And yes, there's a lot that the game has to offer and it's all about learning how to do certain things to make sure it's what you want. DCU is also not a bad mmo to start off with in any way, as it really does the genre justice. I can't remember what my first mmo was, but this one is definitely up there with being one of my favorites. The combat and everything like that is very tight and well done that it's a good experience each time I play it. I don't have it installed right now, but i'm wanting to play it now since you mentioned it.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote