Music Banter - View Single Post - Classic Rock
Thread: Classic Rock
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 06:04 PM   #271 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaMaher
with the type of music i have.. the the vocab that i use out there in the real word where people are able to hear me.. instead of read what i have to say.. i have a much bigger vocab in whcih i choose to make fun of people that choose to use lack there of "real" words in a song.. slash "crap rap" and yes that is right i did indeed call it crap rap.. why? because i don't like it.. and i wouldn';t mind talking about crap rap but as you can tell we are in Rock, & Metal Forums so i don't want to talk about rap here.. if i did i would much rather go to rap and hip hop forums

That is a lovely idea, but before you continue to ooze your ignorance please humor me and tell me why you think rap is "crap". Oh and if you base it off of todays pop I will personally flame your ass where ever you post.