Music Banter - View Single Post - What will belong to you after a life of hard work?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 11:04 PM   #43 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
By the time I die I hope to have a reputation of being a hardcore badass who can f*ck for hours and drink whiskey all night without vomiting. They can never take that away from me, no, they can't take that awaaaayyyyyy, froooooooommmmmm meeeeeeeeeee.
I'm so much closer than you bucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
We each leave behind a legacy of SOME sort, whether they be miniscule or significant in history's retrospective light; or whether they be traditional legacies (such as descendants, or perhaps our life's work), or otherwise (such as words we have said that impacted someone; or like others have suggested, a raging case of herpes). It's the domino effect. Nobody gets out out of life without affecting our world in SOME way, shape, or form. I guess the cumulation of those effects are all that really "belongs" to us in the end.
Funny but so true. Especially the herpes part.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote