Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You listening To V.III Metal!
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 05:45 PM   #2883 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
Pretty sure the Pissedography has everything up to a certain point (think they've released more after that). And props for going to the cut & paste blog. I would've sent you there earlier had I remembered. My definite favorite blog of all time, perhaps tied with this one Mortuus in Somnis <-- pretty much as extensive as c&p, but for black metal and stuff like that. When I had regular computer access I visited cutnpaste almost daily just waiting for updates. but yeah, they don't have The EB and some other stuff, I'll see what I can do. I'll take a stroll through my last.fm library.

Man, I'm pretty much over having destroyed/lost my computer (and like 90% of my wardrobe), but times like this I look back on all the music that was on there, and it's just like.... ****

p.s. Bucket full of Teeth were one of my first loves
This is pretty much my go-to blog for anything metal, and they have a fair amount of punk, alternative, and a whole bunch of other ****. Most of the downloads are also in 320 kbps as well.

https://ladestileriasonora.wordpress.com/
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote