Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 09:48 AM   #332 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Actually this entry got me more interested in Fallout 4, that red power suit and the first one on the left looks pretty badass and the fact you have a place to put them on display is pretty badass too, is that your base?

Not everybody is into Fallout though, my barber offered to sell me one of his PS4 with Fallout 4 and another game (I forgot which one) for 300$ because as he puts it "I don't understand that game, i though it was a FPS like COD" Dude wasn't even aware of the previous fallout games before it so i had to explain what the games were all about.. anyway, personally i'd be okay if you write more about it.
Yeah, I made the first city I found my base, just like everybody else probably did. And yeah, the red colored power armor is probably my favorite as well. It's a full T-60 suit which was extremely difficult to get. I was able to find a paint job for it that made it look like that. The one on the left is a raider style power armor. It's definitely one of my favorites as well.

I'll definitely still be talking about Fallout 4 in days or even months to come. There's still so much I haven't really touched on yet but I've just been wanting to put in some other entries first.